Laser perforation for controlled permeability
Perforation at register, dimensions available from 50 my to 300my, allowing the product to better “breathe”.
- Increase of shelf life for products needing breathability.
Laser perforation for microwave / oven cooking
Perforation at register, dimensions available from 50 my to 300my, allowing the product to be cooked into the microwave or the conventional oven.
- Possibility to cook the product directly into the packaging without piercing the bag.
- Available both for microwave and conventional oven.
Laser die cutting for easy openings.
By using special lasers, we are able to create pre-cuts on the film of almost any shape or size needed.
- Barrier properties are not affected, lasers cut partially the film.
- Shape of the laser scoring customizable.
- Available for different materials.
- Consumer will easily just tear to open the bag, no need to use any scissors or knives.
Laser scoring to create windows on paper / metallized laminates
Thanks to high technology lasers we are able te “draw” on the film to create openings that will make it able to show the product to the consumers.
- High added value to the packaging.
- Possibility to create windows of several shapes and sizes.
- Possibility to create more windows on a single repeat.
- If applied to a metallized laminate, it is a good alternative to common de-metallization.